Alexander PR has been named in the New Zealand Herald’s ‘public relations power list’ of the most influential PR people in Aotearoa New Zealand. The only PR team to be highlighted in the 20-strong list, APR was singled out by the Herald’s business and media expert and The Front Page podcast host Damien Venuto for its “influence” with a variety of globally significant businesses and campaigns.
“Behind that [4 Day Week] campaign were Alexander PR duo Kate and Dwayne Alexander, who ensured the stories went well beyond New Zealand to reach an audience around the world . . . Good PR, in this sense, is a bit like journalism, in that it pays to have a unique story that resonates with the mood of the audience. The real clincher here is that the audience was global and continues to spread around the world today.”
Alexander PR has won 16 global awards to date, including three categories in the 2022 SABRE Awards Asia-Pacific, where it was a finalist in another three categories. It has also been named ‘Best Agency to Work For’ for two years running, in 2021 and 2022.
The 4 Day Week Global campaign was singled out along with Partners Life founder Naomi Ballantyne “trust[ing] Alexander PR when it came to telling the story of the $1 billion sale of her company. And . . . [APR has] been known to rub shoulders with Sir John Key through a long-running relationship with Jamie Beaton’s Crimson Education, where the ex-Prime Minister is an adviser to the board.”
In 2022 APR joined the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN), becoming the network’s 53rd member and expanding both entities’ Asia Pacific footprint. Founded in 1992 by a group of visionary public relations leaders, with approximately 1,000 professionals on six continents, PRGN is one of the world’s largest international public relations networks.
· Communications audits and stakeholder mapping
· Issues and crisis management
· Media and stakeholder engagement
· Pillar content development for owned and earned media
· Internal communications support
· National and global reputation management
· Brand positioning, thought leadership and online communication strategies
· New service and product launches
· Online PR and digital marketing techniques to complement existing traditional media strategy
· Evaluation and measurement of PR and brand campaigns
· Media training